Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

CharcoalRoaster
11/04/2019 1:58 AM
+1 snwcmpr

snwcmpr
11/03/2019 2:16 AM
Can we make the shoutbox UNAVAILABLE until a member has a certain number of posts?

allenb
11/01/2019 2:20 AM
Funopt, please post in the gas and electric heat sources forum

Funopt
10/30/2019 5:17 AM
Can someone help me for using forced propane burner as my heating element. I rather want to use lpg than electric. Do you think it would work

snwcmpr
10/22/2019 5:31 AM
Thanks to you all....... I was not sleeping ... I stayed awake worried about it all. :)

Users Online
Guests Online: 5

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,237
Newest Member: jeanrdevine31
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 2.01
renatoa - 2.00
allenb - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hello from Massachusetts!
Casey
Hi everyone,

I'm completely new to roasting. My wife and I have talked about it for many years, and I found a used Behmor 1600 on Craigslist last week for what seemed like a good price, so I went ahead and got it. Just did the first couple of roasts tonight, I see that it will take some practice,, but I am pretty excited! I am a member of some gardening forums, and I figured there must be some coffee forums out there, which is how I found this place. Glad to be here!

Casey

Koffee Kosmo
Welcome to HRO welcome to forum

You will only get the hang of roasting with practice
But more importantly make sure you roast to an appropriate roast profile depth to the equipment you use

Happy roasting
KK
I home roast and I like it
Blog - http://koffeekosm...gspot.com/
Bezzera Strega: Mazzer Robur Grinder: 5 Box hand grinders: Pullman Tamper Convex: (KKTO) Turbo Oven Home Roaster: CONA Glass Rod Syphon: Pyrex Brewer:

http://koffeekosmo.com.au
eddyq
Welcome!

I’m from Eastern MA. Lexington to be exact.

Jump to Forum: