Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

NewBean
06/12/2019 3:57 PM
Just waiting on my TC4 shipment then it's roasting time

snwcmpr
06/03/2019 11:37 AM
I rarely purchase roasted coffee. I just ordered 4 bags from Mountain Air Roaster.

tm97
05/30/2019 12:34 PM
Hi, I use a wok with a glass lid for roasting. shaking the wok is a good exercise, actually.

NetriX
05/29/2019 9:08 PM
morning

snwcmpr
05/27/2019 1:56 AM
Kenya Nyeri Katogoto

Users Online
Guests Online: 2

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,013
Newest Member: frogsickle
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
Groveland Hill Roas... - 25.00
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 50.00
PRABHATH COFFEE WORKS - 10.00
John Despres (Scene... - 25.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Greetings and Salutations
DrLouis
New crazy person here.

Just bought a new FreshRoast SR 500 and 15lbs of a variety of beans from Burman coffee. Decided to try a test roast today, figured I could get away with roasting in the house and promptly set off the smoke detectors. Ooops smoking gotta say though the baggie holding the newly roasted beans smells AMAZING!

Looking forward to grinding and brewing them, might not last past tomorrow morning

edit: Forgot to say I've already benefitted quite a bit from you guys and your knowledge, been lurking and soaking up information for a while. I really appreciate communities like this where information is freely shared, so thank you all.

Jump to Forum: