snwcmpr - 10.00
Ozo - 20.00
Josh Woodrow - 10.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hey Everyone Newbie From Mass Here
chestrockwell80
New to roasting and have pretty much been a fan of good coffee and experimenting with different methods of preparing it for a while now. i got myself a FreshRoash SR700 and just did my first little batch of Guatemalan beans from a sampler pack from coffee bean corral . Also i brewed it 5 mins after roasting (Which prob goes against all coffee laws around but i'm the type to taste every step along the way.
The Home Roasters forum pages look to be packed with knowledge and experience. And i look forward to being part of this community .
Cheers Everyone
- Bryan

renatoa
Nope, brewing right after roasting is not outlaw, is called cupping and is done by all professionals at the farms, when they trade the whole crop. They don't prepare espresso at farm, and no time for degasing.
Done in contests also... as well the pro roasters, they taste every roast, when they have a special order from a single customer that want greater than usual consistency across the whole order.

So... welcome to forum Grin

ChicagoJohn
Welcome, Bryan. I think, as I have, you'll find tons of useful information on these forums and lots of folks who want to help others along. Welcome
So many beans; so little time....

chestrockwell80
renatoa wrote:

Nope, brewing right after roasting is not outlaw, is called cupping and is done by all professionals at the farms, when they trade the whole crop. They don't prepare espresso at farm, and no time for degasing.
Done in contests also... as well the pro roasters, they taste every roast, when they have a special order from a single customer that want greater than usual consistency across the whole order.

So... welcome to forum Grin

Sweet Thanks

chestrockwell80
ChicagoJohn wrote:

Welcome, Bryan. I think, as I have, you'll find tons of useful information on these forums and lots of folks who want to help others along. Welcome

So far iv'e found lots already
- Cheers

Jump to Forum: