Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

Gigimedrano
04/17/2019 6:33 AM
Hi guys, my hot top has stripper a gear.. ive only had it for a lil over a year now hot top wants 120+ for a new motor and gearbox assembly any idea? Is this normal year and some Months dont seem lik

Ray Kahuna
04/16/2019 8:04 AM
has anyone built an adjustable coffee grind press?

Nitesh
04/01/2019 10:04 PM
Hello, I have been trying to get in contact with manufacturer of HB roaster in China but failed until now. Does anyone have idea who is the manufacturer of HB roaster in China?

allenb
03/30/2019 3:46 AM
Spammer babble from me and others have been removed from Centrifugal Roasters Thread. From here on we will toss them immediately. ThumbsUp

jpworks
03/27/2019 11:15 PM
What’s the preferred way to upload pics from iPhone?

Users Online
Guests Online: 2

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 5,913
Newest Member: battlepoint
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 50.00
PRABHATH COFFEE WORKS - 10.00
John Despres (Scene... - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Mapping a career or business as a roaster
leesafar
Hi Guys, I could use your input if you have a second to share your insights and questions.

Some friends and I are preparing content for a full day's seminar on career and business development for Roasters in Sydney and Melb this month and want to be sure we cover content for people who are looking to jump from roasting just for themselves to perhaps making a career out of roasting or a business out of it.

What questions do you have for myself, Scott Rao, Jared Truby (Cat and Cloud Coffee) and Nadi Elias (accountant) with regards to developing your career or businesses in Coffee Roasting?

Cheers
Lee Safar

allenb
Hi Lee,

I guess none of our members within traveling distance from this event have any specific questions needing to be delved into but please let us know how the event turns out and if there will be a place to see photos and articles on the topics covered.

Allen
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

Jump to Forum: