Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

snwcmpr
03/18/2019 8:15 AM
1 lb roasted lasts a week. I can taste the flavor increase to peak, then drop after. Still very good, but interesting to follow the wave of flavor rise and fall.

snwcmpr
03/11/2019 4:10 PM
Roasted Panama Gesha Esmeralda yesterday. Yummy.

Beebee74
03/11/2019 3:10 PM
I seem to have lost any roasting touch I thought I had. Very frustrated to be wasting time and money. I’m hoping someone can provide some insight on roasting at high altitude. I’m at 4400ft. Thank

aicardo
03/07/2019 8:50 AM
tb

Husamka
03/05/2019 2:32 PM
husamka

Users Online
Guests Online: 1

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 5,857
Newest Member: efesu
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 50.00
PRABHATH COFFEE WORKS - 10.00
John Despres (Scene... - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
HR Site Changes (Layout)
NetriX
renatoa wrote:

Unrelated to this theme change, but today noticed some forum issues, so will report here:
- in active forums, icon of each thread signaling read status does not change after visiting a thread;
- my replies does not appear if visiting the thread again
these two issues above are fixed hard refreshing the page (CTRL+F5)
- a third issue that is not fixed even by clearing cache, or visiting the page as anonymous... in the thread where I posted a reply (TC4 family), my icon/avatar is now the coffee cup, copied from user who posted above me... curious to see if posting here will copy KK picture too Grin

LE: nope, I am still with coffee cup...

The default no avatar image has been changed to the coffee cup.
forum.homeroasters.org/images/avatars/noavatar50.png

Caching fixed now?
Edited by NetriX on 12/25/2018 1:07 AM

Stew
I was going to do a search and I can't seem to find a search bar anywhere. Am I missing it?

NetriX
Stew wrote:

I was going to do a search and I can't seem to find a search bar anywhere. Am I missing it?

There's one at the bottom of "Discussion Forum", but perhaps it's a little too out of place. Regardless, I added a link in the upper-nav. Hope this helps!

i.imgur.com/uTxyHzd.png

Stew
Awesome! Thanks so much.

CharcoalRoaster
Is there a way to have the default homepage be the active forums like before?

Want to Help?
By donating you can ensure that HR will continue to be open for years to come. Expenses are 100% transparent and can be viewed publicly at all times. You can find more information on donations and why we request them by reading up on the forum topic here. Thank you.

NetriX
CharcoalRoaster wrote:

Is there a way to have the default homepage be the active forums like before?

Not sure what you mean, the default homepage is still active forums.

renatoa
NetriX wrote:

Caching fixed now?

Somewhat fixed, and indeed seems related to theme change.
Forgot to specify I am on old theme.
Until today my bookmark for HR was https://forum.homeroasters.org/news.php. instead .../index.php
Using the older bookmark (.../news.php) I still have the Navigation panel on left side, but the posts list seems frozen to 25 Dec and nothing new since then.
Using the actual home page I see the posts list updated, but no Navigation panel on the left, content of Navigation moved as the upper menu bar.
This looks as a themes mixture/interference, but I am ok now that I found the reason.

PS: in both old/new themes there is a Search also in the upper menu bar:
Active Forums · Discussion Forum · Downloads · Photo Gallery · Search · Videos

Jump to Forum: