Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

snwcmpr
09/18/2019 4:09 AM
JavaBob ... You will get more response if you post a question on the forum rather than the shoutbox.

Mathew
09/17/2019 5:50 AM
check out the Hive Roaster!

JavaBob
09/16/2019 4:03 PM
Has anyone used a Leister hot air blower to roast coffee and if so, which model did you use? What was your experience like?

JavaBob
09/16/2019 3:53 PM
Source for customable borosilicate glass cylinders for use as a roasting chamber?

shoron
09/06/2019 7:25 AM
how to make medium raw colored beans to dark ?

Users Online
Guests Online: 4

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,137
Newest Member: AsterK
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
renatoa - 2.00
allenb - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Groveland Hill Roas... - 25.00
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hello for Souther California
BBQnBEER
Hello everyone.
From the username, you can tell what why two favorite things are, but coffee ranks up there at a very close third. I started getting pretty involved with coffee and roasting about two years ago. I drink decaf and finding a decent cup of decaf is practically impossible hell finding a decent bean that’s been decaffeinated is quite difficult. My favorite origin is Kenya; I love a Kenya that’s taken just past first crack. I have a Hottop roaster (B2k) I roast for myself, my wife, and the people at work, so I do about a pound a week.

I found this forum because the panel on my hottop has died for the 3rd time so I was looking around the internet for some hacks and found the TC4/Arduino hack that is interesting to me. I’m not that smart, so I’m struggling to understand a lot of what’s talked about in the forums. If there’s anyone who wants to take on the challenge of mentoring a simpleton to hacking my machine so I can control it from my laptop that would be awesome!

https://photos.ap...V1nEd3fdX7
Edited by BBQnBEER on 08/24/2018 11:51 AM

JackH
Welcome!
You can try posting your question in the HotTop section of the forum. There are many Hottop users here that might be able to help you.

I tried to fix your link to the image. I am not sure if the link to external sites is supported by google images.

I made it a clickable link to your image if that is OK.
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.

BBQnBEER
Thanks Jack, I was also in there trying to get it to work and I deleted the link all together. I'll keep reading the forum posts and see if I can grasp what needs to get done.

Jump to Forum: