Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

snwcmpr
09/18/2019 4:09 AM
JavaBob ... You will get more response if you post a question on the forum rather than the shoutbox.

Mathew
09/17/2019 5:50 AM
check out the Hive Roaster!

JavaBob
09/16/2019 4:03 PM
Has anyone used a Leister hot air blower to roast coffee and if so, which model did you use? What was your experience like?

JavaBob
09/16/2019 3:53 PM
Source for customable borosilicate glass cylinders for use as a roasting chamber?

shoron
09/06/2019 7:25 AM
how to make medium raw colored beans to dark ?

Users Online
Guests Online: 5

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,137
Newest Member: AsterK
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
renatoa - 2.00
allenb - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Groveland Hill Roas... - 25.00
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hello from Northern California
DaveInWoodland
Greetings to all,

Been roasting now for about the last fifteen years. Started on a whirly pop on a outside bbq burner and have done everything in between it seems. I am currently thinking about the new HotTop B2k plus just because I have some spare cash lying around and my Behmor is getting a bit old.

Have tried to read most of what I can online and as usual there are always great, good and bad comments out there. I am still contemplating upgrading to the HotTop but still haven't convinced myself 100% yet.

From the beginning I have always used Sweet Maria's in my home state for everything and they have been perfect for me over the years. Happy roasting to all!

btreichel
Welcome! Btw, did you know that sweet Maria's actually not orginally front can, but Columbus OH?

mkane
Huky or Quest M3
Always learning

DaveInWoodland
btreichel wrote:

Welcome! Btw, did you know that sweet Maria's actually not orginally front can, but Columbus OH?

That I did not, I have been doing business with them however since I started way back in 2006 or some where around there.

jkoll42
Welcome Dave!
-Jon
Honey badger 1k, Bunn LPG-2E, Technivorm, Cimbali Max Hybrid, Vibiemme Double Domo V3

btreichel
DaveInWoodland wrote:

btreichel wrote:

That I did not, I have been doing business with them however since I started way back in 2006 or some where around there.

I was disappointed when they moved since they were within a few hours, but then got to visit them in CA on a business trip.

Jump to Forum: