Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

Oneal
· 08/05/2020 1:08 PM
Is anyone roasting on a Coffee Tech FZ 94? Using Artisan. Need help. thumbdown

mtbizzle
· 08/03/2020 11:26 AM
There is (or was? Grin ) a gesha at sweet marias...

snwcmpr
· 07/25/2020 12:31 PM
I ran out of Ethiopian Gesha.

snwcmpr
· 07/25/2020 12:31 PM
it is ok. I do not remember. I think it was a callout to the spam shout.

JackH
OfflineAdmin
· 07/24/2020 3:52 PM
Sorry Ken, I deleted your shout by mistake. Lots of shoutbox spam attacks lately.

Users Online
Guests Online: 12

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,675
Newest Member: Oneal
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 2.01
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hello from southern Illinois
lparsons21
My name is Lloyd and I've been roasting coffee for 10+ years. Started with the Fresh Roast 8 and moved up in small steps. Currently have the new model Behmor and Gene Cafe. Well those are the ones that still work! :)

Looking seriously at a Hottop B-2K+, but haven't quite pulled the trigger.

For coffee I drink Cafe cremas and Americanos that start out in my Breville 920XL double-boiler. Also have an Izzo Alex HX machine in need of repair and a Breville Infuser for road trips.

Currently roasting some beans from China I got at Burman's Coffee. They are resting now waiting for that first cuppa in the morning!

btreichel
Greetings from. Peoria!

BenKeith
Wow, beans from China, I've never noticed them. I sure hope they as bad as most of the other stuff (junk) that comes from there.

Welcome to the sight. There are some HotTop gurus on this sight so I'm sure they can help you with anything you might want to know about one.

lparsons21
Thanks for the welcome.

Enjoying the first cup of the Chinese coffee. Very good as it turns out and I'm really glad it is because I ordered 10 Lbs of it!! :-)
Lloyd

Jump to Forum: