Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

snwcmpr
10/10/2019 4:49 AM
Honduras Royal Reserve today.

allenb
10/08/2019 11:29 AM
Hi RAZ. Please post your 18-25kg build question in either the drum or fluidbed build forums and we'll all try to answer.

RAZGG2019
10/08/2019 10:43 AM
Quien me pude ayudar por favor, con el diseƱo para construir un tostador que funcione ya sea con Gas, electricidad o flujo de aire caliente, de unos (18 o 25) Kg. estoy en Venezuela

RAZGG2019
10/08/2019 10:41 AM
Saludos a todos

snwcmpr
10/01/2019 3:38 AM
Roasted Ethiopian Natural Gesha yesterday.

Users Online
Guests Online: 3

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,181
Newest Member: peihsiemhsu
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
renatoa - 2.00
allenb - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Groveland Hill Roas... - 25.00
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Raspberry Pi
Dann-Oh
Hey all,

I just ordered a Raspberry Pi unit for another project. However this project will not be used full time, so I got to thinking I could use it as a data logger for roasting coffee. I am currently using a thermocouple to monitor my temps however I'm not really able to do anything with the info. My last back of coffee was really well, EVERYONE tried it liked it. Im really wishing I had the temps and data to try to copy it.

If you have any experience using Raspberry pi i would love to hear from you. Also im very new to Raspberry pi so go easy on me.

JackH
I did some work with the PI about three years ago and got it working running the Linux version of Roastlogger connected to a TC4 datalogger. Had to install Java and some other drivers to get it going.

It ran but was a bit slow. The newer raspberry Pi 2 or 3 will probably run better.

More information and some photos in this post:

http://forum.home...post_47436

I was going to make a small logger interface with a small screen but never got around to continuing it.
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.

btreichel
I compared pi to Arduino and if I was just doing my own logging I would use it. I have toyed with the idea of an artisan pi, but down the list of projects.

Jump to Forum: