Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

her63
· 06/02/2020 9:10 AM
keep healthy bro, love roaster form home

pisanoal
· 05/27/2020 10:14 AM
Anyone else have issues seeing the whole window of a thread when accessing from a mobile phone? Any fixes?

allenb
OfflineAdmin
· 04/02/2020 4:50 AM
Morning Ed, I haven't done any green coffee hoarding yet but am hoping the supplies don't end up like the toilet paper isles!

snwcmpr
· 03/31/2020 2:53 PM
Hey Ed. Thanks. roar

homeroaster
· 03/31/2020 11:21 AM
Hey quarantined home roasters! I hope you have great coffee! If they have a run on coffee, I hope you're set with your great home roast! Find me on Facebook! Ed Needham

Users Online
Guests Online: 4

Members Online: 1
Gullygossner

Total Members: 6,592
Newest Member: YUGEE
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 2.01
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
HotTop Roasters in New England
Charbucks
Hi, are there any Hot Top Homeroasters in the Mass, CT,RI or NH areas that would be interested in meeting up and sharing roasting techniques, secrets and knowledge? We could have a Roast In event or something.
If there's interest, please post in this thread.

Thanks

BarryR
I'm in the Springfield MA area. I'd be happy to do some get-together stuff.

I'd love to do some tasting but I don't feel too knowledgeable on that front.

PS: I have a Hottop 2K with TC4/Artisan.
Barry

Tony_C
I roast with a Behmor, live in the Boston area, and wish there was a group that wanted to get together on roasting. So to me, anyone roasting with a Hoptop in the New England area should be getting together.
Behmor 1600+, SC/TO, KKTO (Building), Baratza Encore, Chemex, Bodum Chambord French Press, Turkish Cezve

BarryR
I usually roast Saturday mornings. If anyone wants to join me one of these weekends let me know. I'm in Wilbraham MA. I roast in my kitchen so I'm not weather-dependent.
Barry

Charbucks
I am right outside of Boston as well. Looks like the midway point would be Worcester or we could go out to Wilbraham and plop down there. BarryR, are you volunteering your place to do a meet up?

BarryR

Charbucks wrote:

I am right outside of Boston as well. Looks like the midway point would be Worcester or we could go out to Wilbraham and plop down there. BarryR, are you volunteering your place to do a meet up?

Sure. Probably on a Saturday in the not too distant future.

Who's in?
Barry

Charbucks
Im in For mid to late may.

BarryR
May's going to be busy for me although the 21st or 28th might work. If not I'll try to come up with a June date soon.

Who would be coming and which dates would work?
Barry

Charbucks
I am planning on it! May 21'st works for me!

BarryR
Okay:
I can host on June 10, 11, 18 (although it's father's day), 24, 25, July 1 or July 2.

For lovers of Craft Beer, I live 20 minutes from TreeHouse brewery which is renowned as one of the finest breweries in the Northeast (on par with Trillium, I'd say).

If that floats anyone's boat, we could meet there at about 10:45 on a Saturday morning and then come to my house afterward and roast.

The thing about Treehouse is, they run out. We'd have a decent guess Friday night what they'd have first thing Saturday morning.
Barry

Jump to Forum: