Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

allenb
OfflineAdmin
· 04/02/2020 4:50 AM
Morning Ed, I haven't done any green coffee hoarding yet but am hoping the supplies don't end up like the toilet paper isles!

snwcmpr
· 03/31/2020 2:53 PM
Hey Ed. Thanks. roar

homeroaster
· 03/31/2020 11:21 AM
Hey quarantined home roasters! I hope you have great coffee! If they have a run on coffee, I hope you're set with your great home roast! Find me on Facebook! Ed Needham

snwcmpr
· 03/25/2020 11:49 AM
New Rochelle in the news. I think of you every time I hear it. ... Please stay safe.

allenb
OfflineAdmin
· 03/21/2020 7:36 AM
Good morning homeroasters morning Everyone is hopefully staying healthy through this. Hang in there and stay safe!

Users Online
Guests Online: 5

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,467
Newest Member: hehevt
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 2.01
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
The Zass Score AKA the family picture
dennist3
ok everyone here is the score of the year I have a picture I took of the 5 Zass onboard (the knee grinder in the middle is one I have had) the other 4 are with 3 seperate owners that didn't even know what a Zass was a few months ago.
i'm so proud of my coffee lovers!!! they made me proud when (after I have preached GRINDER GRINDER GRINDER) they actually shelled out the $$$ and got thier own!
dennist3 attached the following image:
100_1414[195].jpg

Dennis
AKA
FC1(SW/AW) Dennis W. True
USN (ret.)

HG/DB roasting in the warm Cuban Sun

Check out my Blog!!!!!
http://coffee-kites-musings.blogspot....gspot.com/

Fresh roasted DP Ethos..ISO the blueberries!
nodawink
Hey dennis

Great looking bunch!!! Maybe you could show us the shiny smiling faces of the owners????

heheheeh

Great score all around. Happy grinding!
"If it wasn't for coffee, I'd have no discernible personality at all." (David Letterman Esquire Interview Fall '94)

ginny
well Mr. True,

Great looking collection. Thanks for posting the wonderful picture. Members love pictures!

ginny

GrinB)s:8s:8

dennist3
Since ginny said you all like pictures here is one of the Turkish Grinder and Ibrinks pot I found while I was in Dubai at the Souk.
Like i said on SM list I am not sure aobut the quality of the burrs but that is ok even if I don't use it because it looks great and it didn't cost too much both were about $50.00 US.

Yes those are Camels on the grinder and it is a bird on the Ibrinks...
dennist3 attached the following image:
100_1168[196].jpg

Edited by dennist3 on 05/18/2007 1:44 AM
Dennis
AKA
FC1(SW/AW) Dennis W. True
USN (ret.)

HG/DB roasting in the warm Cuban Sun

Check out my Blog!!!!!
http://coffee-kites-musings.blogspot....gspot.com/

Fresh roasted DP Ethos..ISO the blueberries!
Jump to Forum: