JackH
04/23/2019 10:55 AM
Hello Ken! What's roasting?

snwcmpr
04/22/2019 5:07 AM
Hi all.

Gigimedrano
04/17/2019 6:33 AM
Hi guys, my hot top has stripper a gear.. ive only had it for a lil over a year now hot top wants 120+ for a new motor and gearbox assembly any idea? Is this normal year and some Months dont seem lik

Ray Kahuna
04/16/2019 8:04 AM
has anyone built an adjustable coffee grind press?

Nitesh
04/01/2019 10:04 PM
Hello, I have been trying to get in contact with manufacturer of HB roaster in China but failed until now. Does anyone have idea who is the manufacturer of HB roaster in China?

Users Online
Guests Online: 2

Members Online: 1
JitterzZ

Total Members: 5,920
Newest Member: xoffender
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 50.00
PRABHATH COFFEE WORKS - 10.00
John Despres (Scene... - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Sonofresco Profile Roaster, what is it good at?
Brett Pavia
Although all of my experience has been with different drum roasters, I am starting to consider the Sonofresco Profile 1Kg sample roaster. Here are a few questions I have regarding the Sonofresco or fluid bed roasters in general that I thought others might be able to help with.

1) What type of beans is the Sonofresco best at roasting and what is it the worst at roasting? (high density, low density, etc...)

2) What type of brewing are types that Sonofresco ADR machines are best at roasting for and what is it not good at roasting for? (Espresso, Siphon, V60, French Press, etc...)

3) Has anybody been adding more sensors to these machines to track or control other elements of the roasting process?

4) What can the Sonofresco or any fluid bed do better or worse than a drum roaster?

Somehow i have to believe there is more experience out there about fluid bed roasters that is not being talked about on the forums and I am wanting to tap into that knowledge base. PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE SONOFRESCO PROFILE ADR MACHINES!!!

http://coffee-culture.tumblr.com/
Jump to Forum: