Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

Koffee Kosmo
10/21/2019 5:00 PM
While you were sleeping I have been active in booting out some spammers along with the posts they tried to sneak past me

NetriX
10/21/2019 2:41 PM
Apologies, fixed it asap! BBQ grill

snwcmpr
10/21/2019 12:35 PM
WOW!! A few minutes ago the site page said "Account Suspended". And would not open the site.

snwcmpr
10/18/2019 2:37 PM
Eth Nat Yirg Idido roasted yesterday. I dropped some off at a friends coffee shop. In a few days he will brew it and tell me what he thinks. We believe my roasts are better than what we buy.

snwcmpr
10/16/2019 2:52 PM
Thank you for all you guys do.

Users Online
Guests Online: 9

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,199
Newest Member: WyldGrind
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
renatoa - 2.00
allenb - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Groveland Hill Roas... - 25.00
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
feedback appreciated
chimpy74
hi everyone, its mark here , been lurking around the forums for a while now.
my roaster is going slow and steady but well for a new business, I have just got a website up and running. I built it myself using an American based web building site and my business is over here in Australia.
it would be great to get some feedback from people .

the website is : www.australindcof...asting.com

thanks guys.

mark

edit to make link live...
Edited by ginny on 05/15/2015 2:12 AM

ginny
Hi Mark:

Your website looks great, clean and easy to navigate.

The only thing I would strongly suggest that you do is put up information up about the beans you are selling.

There is zero information to allow me to make a decision:

1. where did the beans come from, what farm, what alltitude?

2. how were they roasted, what type of roaster was used?

3. how was the cupping, just a few words about the cup I do not believe is enough if you are the roaster of the beans.

4. perhaps you could put up a few pictures of your roaster, your roasting area as people like to see how it is all done.

5. do you sell greens to home roasters?

without overloading your customers, you have a nice web space to really let yourself shine and you should take advantage of that.

take a look over at Sweet Marias and take a look at some of the types of comments that Thom and staff us in their presentation of beans.

https://www.sweet...

ginny

rockon

coffeeroastersclub
Just a couple suggestions; I would take down the roaster picture where it shows bicycles and other unrelated household items, etc. It takes away from the professional look of the site. The dog picture is nice, maybe put it at the very end of your picture scroll.

Len
"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." ~Abraham Lincoln

http://www.coffeeroastersclub.com
JETROASTER
Hi Mark,
My 2 centavos; Step up to the next weebly package so you can have your own favicon, instead of weebly's.
Beyond that, I would have to know a lot more about the who's and whats to make any suggestions.
Keep digging, maybe post a few bits about who you're most interested in connecting with.
Cheers, Scott

ginny
are we all looking at the same website?

I do not see and did not see any pics of household items...

a dog???

ginny

allenb
The pics in question are in the home section at the bottom.

I agree on it being clean and easy to navigate. For my 2 or 3 cents, find someone who's a good wordsmith to tidy up the grammar and punctuation in "Our Story".

One more thing to nit-pick about. Try for a sharper photo of your Probat and one with more beans in the cooling tray.

Allen
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

Randy G
I sent you an e-mail to your website with an image attached

Life's too short to drink bad coffee.

http://www.EspressoMyEspresso.com
chimpy74
big thanks to everyone for the good advice on my site,.

mark

Merged on May 17 2015 08:14:14:
hi everyone, after the good feedback I have received I have made a few changes to my site, I also realized some images may have had copyright issues so I changes some, also a roaster picture gallery.
I got a friend and English teacher to help with punctuation and wording ( a bit embarrassing) I plan to add a short roasting/de-stoning video in the week
thanks for evryones help.

mark
Edited by chimpy74 on 05/17/2015 3:14 AM

Jump to Forum: