JackH
01/04/2019 10:55 AM
2 years today...Miss you Ginny!

JETROASTER
01/04/2019 4:24 AM
A little shout for the G'ster. 2 yrs. roar

allenb
12/27/2018 5:14 AM
Hi Brandon, please disregard the "please update". I think we're all up to speed now. The need for cache clearing get's me every time! limb

NetriX
12/26/2018 11:36 AM
Update? pouring Merry Christmas back atcha

allenb
12/26/2018 3:07 AM
Merry Christmas Brandon. Please update soon! christmas tree

Users Online
Guests Online: 2

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 5,768
Newest Member: sirk
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
PRABHATH COFFEE WORKS - 10.00
John Despres (Scene... - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Ozo - 20.00
Josh Woodrow - 10.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Artful Press in the Community!
dianespow
Karen is being interviewed today by Brad Allis of Tucson Media, then on Thursday by Ashleigh Barry of AZ Family Phoenix! Both are taking pix/video of her wonderful mixed media creations. These will also be on display this weekend at the Scottsdale Arts Festival! Kudos to Karen! woohoo

ginny
Had a VERY exciting day today!
Because of my DEAR friend Diane Powell Ferguson who 'shared' my story with several local newspapers ...the Oro Valley 'Explorer' contacted her and said that they wanted to 'share' my story because of my PASSION and MISSION to help 'save lives' by spreading the word of my Cancer journey and the impact it has had on soo many women! I can't THANK Diane ENOUGH for making this happen for us! What an ANGEL!
I was SOO honored, to say the least!! It will be out next week..a couple of days prior to the Susan G Koman run here in Tucson that Mark and I will be participating in (although we will be walking!LOL!...anyone care to join us??) So the timing was more than perfect.
We also are doing our VERY first show since my diagnosis...which ironically was the last show we did last March...Scottsdale Festival for the Arts...booth 142!!! So wish us luck that we sell some pieces...it would be our first 'paycheck' of the year!!
The jewelry I'm holding and wearing are some of the pieces that we worked on while I was going through chemo since Mark and I couldn't work on our sculptures! We work together on them and since I couldn't do MY part..he couldn't do HIS!
So You all are the FIRST to view them!! Please give me some feedback on what you think!! If we get good reviews...we'll start making some for our shows just to have something different and more affordable than the sculptures!!
So MARCHING ON...getting my 'portal' out after my show and my 3 month blood marker work-up! Staying POSITIVE! ;))))))))))))
Love you all...and a friendly REMINDER....ALWAYS DO SELF EXAMS!!!

XOXOXOXO
ginny attached the following image:
10857366_775306492546456_536096713671557774_o.jpg

turtle
Very nice work. Thank you for sharing it with everyone.
Mick - "Drinking in life one cup at a time"
"I'd rather be roasting coffee"

Roaster 1: San Franciscan SF-1
Roaster 2: Hottop B-2K+
Roaster 3: Behmor 1600 +
Grinders: Modified Super Jolly - Forte BG (x3)
Pour over: Hario - Bee House - Chemex - Kalita - Bodum
Drip: Bunn CWTF15-1 & CW15-TC (commercials)
Espresso: Pasquini Livia 90 auto
Vacuum: Cona - Bodum
Press: Frieling - Bodum Colombia

ciel-007
Thanks so much for sharing this heart warming post with the HRO membership.

Ciel
Ciel... seeking Heaven in my cup with ................................................................................................................. EXPOBAR Brewtus II - MAZZER Mini E - MAHLK�NIG Vario - GeneCafe - RAF-1 Extreme (Modified B-2 HOTTOP) - BellaTaiwan XJ-101

Jump to Forum: