Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

CharcoalRoaster
11/04/2019 1:58 AM
+1 snwcmpr

snwcmpr
11/03/2019 2:16 AM
Can we make the shoutbox UNAVAILABLE until a member has a certain number of posts?

allenb
11/01/2019 2:20 AM
Funopt, please post in the gas and electric heat sources forum

Funopt
10/30/2019 5:17 AM
Can someone help me for using forced propane burner as my heating element. I rather want to use lpg than electric. Do you think it would work

snwcmpr
10/22/2019 5:31 AM
Thanks to you all....... I was not sleeping ... I stayed awake worried about it all. :)

Users Online
Guests Online: 3

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,247
Newest Member: Natesforu9
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 2.01
renatoa - 2.00
allenb - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hey Quick Mill QM67 Users...Reviews and Tips
Army Coffee
All;

Been wonderful doing all the reading and research about the Quick Mill QM67. Mine will be arriving in the next few days and I am excited about our future together: My Baratza Vario and I are ready to get started! Have read a lot about it on this site as well as others and most of those threads are inactive now and I wanted to start a new one to generate new discussions and learning. Here are a few questions to get the ball rolling:

1. If you had to do it all over again, how would you start with your QM67? What adjustments and things would you do immediately? I have a Naked Portafilter coming with her and intend on starting (and staying with it).

2. What preventive maintenance do you suggest to keep the QM67 running at peak performance? One area I am very concerned about centers around no procedures to descale the Dual Boilers. Does anyone do it?

3. What spare parts would you keep on-hand to ensure you are ready for problems that come about from routine use?

4. Please provide reviews that include how long you have owned your QM67 and experiences you have had as you grew with your machine?

Hope everyone is ready to attack the New Year with all the energy of Too Much Coffee. I am and I look forward to our discussion.

Giddy Up!
Drew
NEC ASPERA TERRENT

North TJ-072 2kg Roaster, Hottop 8828B, Gene Cafe Roaster, Baratza Vario Grinder, Breville SmartGrinder, Behmor Brazen, Cona "D", Bialetti Moka Express, Aero-Press, Quick Mill QM67

Jump to Forum: