Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

snwcmpr
· 04/08/2020 7:42 AM
daniboy... You will best get an answer if you post in the forum. And the reply will be available afterwards, also.

daniboy503
· 04/05/2020 10:37 PM
i need wiring modification for westbend poppery I that has AC fan with rotary dimmer and AC fan speed control switches Thank you!

allenb
OfflineAdmin
· 04/02/2020 4:50 AM
Morning Ed, I haven't done any green coffee hoarding yet but am hoping the supplies don't end up like the toilet paper isles!

snwcmpr
· 03/31/2020 2:53 PM
Hey Ed. Thanks. roar

homeroaster
· 03/31/2020 11:21 AM
Hey quarantined home roasters! I hope you have great coffee! If they have a run on coffee, I hope you're set with your great home roast! Find me on Facebook! Ed Needham

Users Online
Guests Online: 2

Members Online: 1
renatoa

Total Members: 6,479
Newest Member: Megaomgchen
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 2.01
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Gene cafe roaster
Muhd
i have some question to ask. i supposed to conduct project on temperature measurement of coffee bean during roasting process by using thermocouple. my firend already buy the Red Gene Cafe coffee roaster and i cannot get idea how to attach thermocouple and choose the suitable thermocouple for this project. So can anyone share some idea and help me.

ginny
There are many ideas here in the Gene Cafe forum - here is one that was handy:

https://plus.google.com/photos/103376...0979871313

many users have setup data logging with the Gene Cafe, you will need to go through the forums and find what may appeal to you...

ginny

Welcome

blackraptor
I think that all mods could not measure the beans temperature, but only the internal and external temp. It could not be installed a thermocouple in the drum.

John Despres
So far no one has figured out how to add a thermometer of one sort or another into the beans of the off-axis rotating drum of the Gene Cafe.

Whoever does will make a decent chunk of change.

JD
Respect the bean.
John Despres
Fresh Roast 8, Gene Cafe, JYTT 1k, Quest M3, Mazzer Mini, Technivorm, various size presses and many more brewers.

www.sceneitallproductions.com
Jump to Forum: