Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

snwcmpr
10/18/2019 2:37 PM
Eth Nat Yirg Idido roasted yesterday. I dropped some off at a friends coffee shop. In a few days he will brew it and tell me what he thinks. We believe my roasts are better than what we buy.

snwcmpr
10/16/2019 2:52 PM
Thank you for all you guys do.

JackH
10/15/2019 2:02 AM
They seem to be after the shoutbox. They have been removed. I don't see anything in the forums.

snwcmpr
10/14/2019 3:27 PM
We have been hacked. A whole lot of posts that have filled up the whole forum.

snwcmpr
10/10/2019 4:49 AM
Honduras Royal Reserve today.

Users Online
Guests Online: 5

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,196
Newest Member: donfromindy
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
renatoa - 2.00
allenb - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Groveland Hill Roas... - 25.00
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Rain frog, thermotooth
ginny
http://rainfrogin...ooth-3000/

ok this for all of you naysayers out there.

ginny:P

jzuzphreek
I will continue to naysay until it's available for Android. :naughty:
Jessy

IN PRAISE OF COFFEE

This is the beverage of the friends of God; it gives health to those in its service who strive after wisdom.

The intelligent man who empties these cups of foaming coffee, he alone knows the truth.

jfutral
Right, but it still isn't for public consumption.
Joe
Edited by ginny on 05/22/2012 11:02 AM

ginny
Joe:

I never said it was ready. If you don't like, don't use it. As far as the GUI, lets see yours?

-g

jfutral
No offense intended. Just my opinion. Worth what you paid, probably even less. I did point to an app that I think has a better interface—iRoaster. While I have created UI's before, I'm not in that industry anymore. Never said it was easy. An easy to use UI is one of the hardest things to create. Lots of difficult decisions to make about what is and isn't important at any given point.

But that shouldn't let anyone off the hook to do better.

Joe

ginny
Joe:

Why don't you start a thread about iRoaster where you obviously can be more supportive of an app.

Please do not refer to member hardware or software as you did above; I did a quick edit for you...

ginny

jfutral
Wow. that's too bad. So I am not allowed to have and voice an opinion. I don't need anyone to agree with me, but it is a lousy GUI. What is so terrible about voicing that opinion? I paid good money for the app. I am not speaking from the abstract. Why am I not allowed to express that something falls short?

Never mind. Just a sad moderation of affairs.
Joe

ginny
Clearly you can voice your opinion, that's all we do here. I was speaking of your choice of words Joe, that's all.

-g

John Despres
Kids, kids, KIDS!!!

Stop bickering, keep it positive. Now.

John
Respect the bean.
John Despres
Fresh Roast 8, Gene Cafe, JYTT 1k, Quest M3, Mazzer Mini, Technivorm, various size presses and many more brewers.

www.sceneitallproductions.com
ginny
maybe I will and maybe I won't.......

hahahaha

Roflmao cuz my triple BBQ'd cheese burger was soooo good, I ate it all so I need to exercise.

ktony
I have both of the above mentioned roasting apps and frankly I prefer the Roastmaster because I like the interface/graphics plus I have an iPad.

My cell is a high end droid but I do not like the app small screen and I would not want a different tablet, love my iPad.

apples and oranges I guess.

tonyB)

Jump to Forum: