Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

daniboy503
· 04/05/2020 10:37 PM
i need wiring modification for westbend poppery I that has AC fan with rotary dimmer and AC fan speed control switches Thank you!

allenb
OfflineAdmin
· 04/02/2020 4:50 AM
Morning Ed, I haven't done any green coffee hoarding yet but am hoping the supplies don't end up like the toilet paper isles!

snwcmpr
· 03/31/2020 2:53 PM
Hey Ed. Thanks. roar

homeroaster
· 03/31/2020 11:21 AM
Hey quarantined home roasters! I hope you have great coffee! If they have a run on coffee, I hope you're set with your great home roast! Find me on Facebook! Ed Needham

snwcmpr
· 03/25/2020 11:49 AM
New Rochelle in the news. I think of you every time I hear it. ... Please stay safe.

Users Online
Guests Online: 2

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,473
Newest Member: benhome
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 2.01
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Now this home made roaster I like.
Beaner
I wasn't sure where to post this so I put it here. As always, in case there are any members that haven't seen this it's pretty cool.

[url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGPGFpZZIsw&feature=related
[/url]

jedovaty
So that's what happens when you open a can of awesome!

ginny
That's great...

thanks for posting.

ginny:P

seedlings

CHAD
Roaster: CoffeeAir II 2# DIY air roaster
Grinder: Vintage Grindmaster 500
Brewers: Vintage Cory DCU DCL, Aeropress, Press, Osaka Titanium pourover

Beaner
Now that I think about it, I think there is definitely some Tim Burton influence going on there.

Bob J
Simply awesome!

Ringo
Does the little dude get tired when you roast back to back? Lots more jokes trying to get out, he has no clothing and he is made from wood. But I am going to hold those back.
All you need in life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain

jkoll42

Beaner wrote:
Now that I think about it, I think there is definitely some Tim Burton influence going on there.

Yep - Jack was the main character in 'nightmare before christmas'
-Jon
Honey badger 1k, Bunn LPG-2E, Technivorm, Cimbali Max Hybrid, Vibiemme Double Domo V3

JETROASTER

Ringo wrote:
Does the little dude get tired when you roast back to back? Lots more jokes trying to get out, he has no clothing and he is made from wood. But I am going to hold those back.

Oh c'mon man!!! Nothing about the wooden crank?! Don't hold back!!
-Scott

Erst Kaffee
Wow. that is beautiful. I want one.

I can't believe no one commented and I wish I could read Korean. I believe that is the language on this youtube post.
Bialetti Moka Pot, Aeropress, Gene Cafe Roaster, Hario Skerton Grinder as it came, and Kyocera CM-50 with Orphan Espresso bearing upgrade for medium and coarse grind, Orphan Espresso Pharos

Jump to Forum: