Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

CharcoalRoaster
11/04/2019 1:58 AM
+1 snwcmpr

snwcmpr
11/03/2019 2:16 AM
Can we make the shoutbox UNAVAILABLE until a member has a certain number of posts?

allenb
11/01/2019 2:20 AM
Funopt, please post in the gas and electric heat sources forum

Funopt
10/30/2019 5:17 AM
Can someone help me for using forced propane burner as my heating element. I rather want to use lpg than electric. Do you think it would work

snwcmpr
10/22/2019 5:31 AM
Thanks to you all....... I was not sleeping ... I stayed awake worried about it all. :)

Users Online
Guests Online: 1

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,244
Newest Member: Mosco
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 2.01
renatoa - 2.00
allenb - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
It's good to know...
kgraham63
I love the fact that we have people here who really love GOOD COFFEE. I have to agree with Ginny that Trader Joe's has gone the way of the dark side. I recently tried a roast from a local Napa roasting company and it was horrible as well. Then, I went over to Pete's...same thing. Then, I went over to Whole Foods and noticed much of the bean they are selling is OUT OF DATE!

Folks, as I have always said, if you want to have great coffee, you have to get the bean yourself and roast it yourself! :)

:smileycoffee:

John Despres
Welcome, K!

Great first post! Looks like you're right at home here.ThumbsUp

John
Respect the bean.
John Despres
Fresh Roast 8, Gene Cafe, JYTT 1k, Quest M3, Mazzer Mini, Technivorm, various size presses and many more brewers.

www.sceneitallproductions.com
seedlings
Well said KG. This goes the same if you want a good hamburger- break out the grill and make one yourself. However there is still enough money to be made on those who don't know better!

CHAD
Roaster: CoffeeAir II 2# DIY air roaster
Grinder: Vintage Grindmaster 500
Brewers: Vintage Cory DCU DCL, Aeropress, Press, Osaka Titanium pourover

Jump to Forum: