Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

koriglman
10/13/2019 6:09 PM
Male Guide Reviews Some of the common supplements used to assist you lose weight are: Hoodia can be an herbal supplement that is very popular in programs designed to help you lose excess fat. It is em

snwcmpr
10/10/2019 4:49 AM
Honduras Royal Reserve today.

allenb
10/08/2019 11:29 AM
Hi RAZ. Please post your 18-25kg build question in either the drum or fluidbed build forums and we'll all try to answer.

RAZGG2019
10/08/2019 10:43 AM
Quien me pude ayudar por favor, con el diseƱo para construir un tostador que funcione ya sea con Gas, electricidad o flujo de aire caliente, de unos (18 o 25) Kg. estoy en Venezuela

RAZGG2019
10/08/2019 10:41 AM
Saludos a todos

Users Online
Guests Online: 3

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,179
Newest Member: koriglman
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
renatoa - 2.00
allenb - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Groveland Hill Roas... - 25.00
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
holiday swaap
ginny
Scott:

Got my beans late yesterday; will have a taste this am.

g:BowDown:

seedlings
Beans shipped out yesterday Bill! And there are some "hints" in the package)

CHAD
Roaster: CoffeeAir II 2# DIY air roaster
Grinder: Vintage Grindmaster 500
Brewers: Vintage Cory DCU DCL, Aeropress, Press, Osaka Titanium pourover

wsikes
seedlings wrote:
Beans shipped out yesterday Bill! And there are some "hints" in the package)

CHAD

The only hint I'll be giving you is that you will notice a lot of gas after consuming these beans. Cornbread goes well with this roast... lol.
William Sikes

JETROASTER
ginny wrote:
Scott:

I cannot believe you have not gotten your coffee yet. My brother mailed it last Tuesday, priority.

Please let me know.

g

Was there anything......suspicious about this package?;) -Scott

JackH
freshbeans wrote:
ginny wrote:
Scott:

I cannot believe you have not gotten your coffee yet. My brother mailed it last Tuesday, priority.

Please let me know.

g

Was there anything......suspicious about this package?;) -Scott

Seems unusual for priority mail to take so long. I always use it. If it was sent with delivery confirmation, it can be tracked.
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.

ginny
My dear brother mailed them and I told him priority. God he could have sent them Pony Express and kept the rest of the moola.

I though about dropping in a bud for you Scott but the USPS gets pissed off
and clls the cops!!

g
Shock

JackH
ginny wrote:
My dear brother mailed them and I told him priority. God he could have sent them Pony Express and kept the rest of the moola.

I though about dropping in a bud for you Scott but the USPS gets pissed off
and clls the cops!!

g
Shock

Only if it opens and leaks out the bottom.
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.

JETROASTER
Smells great Ginny....goodies have arrived!! Love the magnets. I'll begin drinking asap! -Scott

allenb
Had a wonderful brewing experience this morning. Into the grinder first thing was Jkol's Kenya Nyeri Kagumo-ini roasted to just far enough along to tame the usual Kenya acidity to a perfect balance of burgundy wine/chocolate and dark cherry overtones plus some nice spice notes. This has got to be one of the finest Kenya's I've cupped in many years.

If Jon's not roasting for sale to the public yet then there are folks in Philly missing out on some amazing coffee!

Allen
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

jkoll42
Thanks for the very kind words Allen - you are the first expert to comment on my roasting!

I enjoyed some Mysore nuggets yesterday - first time trying this variety of bean. Good and clean with just a hint of rustic wildness. Had a very noticable coconut meat scent when the cup was hot! Never had that before and made me think of the beach. PNG today - balanced fruit, not overly bright. A nice balanced everyday drinker.

This is fun!

Jon
-Jon
Honey badger 1k, Bunn LPG-2E, Technivorm, Cimbali Max Hybrid, Vibiemme Double Domo V3

wsikes
I just got a nice large box packed full of goodies from Chad. I will begin roasting this afternoon and see if I have any idea what kind of beans these are... very excited... thanks for the goodies, Chad. Grin
William Sikes

seedlings
wsikes wrote:
I just got a nice large box packed full of goodies from Chad. I will begin roasting this afternoon and see if I have any idea what kind of beans these are... very excited... thanks for the goodies, Chad. Grin

'Quantity over quality' I always say... ThumbsUp

CHAD
Roaster: CoffeeAir II 2# DIY air roaster
Grinder: Vintage Grindmaster 500
Brewers: Vintage Cory DCU DCL, Aeropress, Press, Osaka Titanium pourover

dja
Ed (farmroast) i've enjoyed both of the coffees that you sent to me in the swap, they were wonderful, both had rich deep flavors that lasted in the cup even when the brew had cooled down considerably, As i mentioned in a PM to you I'm not on the level of cupping that a lot of the roasters here are. Heck my brother is better at it then I am.

But I can tell a good cup when I run into one and both of yours were excellent.
The Rawanda I will have to locate some, I think i prefer it over the other but both were excellent.

David.
I pour Iron and roast Coffee BeansThumbsUp
If life seems normal your not going fast enough Mario Andrette

John Despres
I miss this! I'm glad all are having fun and I enjoy living vicariously through all of you.

I'm sitting in a chair mostly letting my gut heal. Ugh.

John
Respect the bean.
John Despres
Fresh Roast 8, Gene Cafe, JYTT 1k, Quest M3, Mazzer Mini, Technivorm, various size presses and many more brewers.

www.sceneitallproductions.com
allenb
Hope you feel better soon and especially for the Christmas holidays coming up!

Just because you're making us all feel bad that you weren't able to get in the Swaap I'm going to suggest we do another in a couple of months if everyone else is up for it.

Let's see, for a post holiday swaap name, Hmmmm...
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

jkoll42
That would put it right around the time of a Valentines swap. We are all in love with coffee.... right?
-Jon
Honey badger 1k, Bunn LPG-2E, Technivorm, Cimbali Max Hybrid, Vibiemme Double Domo V3

dja
works for me by that time I will be full swing into sitting on my haunches a living off my severance check.

AllenB you got anymore takers.
I pour Iron and roast Coffee BeansThumbsUp
If life seems normal your not going fast enough Mario Andrette

John Despres
Valentine's Day is my birthday, so a JD Birthday swap would be killer!

AhemGrin
Respect the bean.
John Despres
Fresh Roast 8, Gene Cafe, JYTT 1k, Quest M3, Mazzer Mini, Technivorm, various size presses and many more brewers.

wsikes
What about a bean swap on April 1? The possibilities are endless!
William Sikes

John Despres
Hmmm, April 1?

Just don't use Thompson's Sulawesi Goo-Goo Muck...

:up-late::yuck::(

Respect the bean.
John Despres

Jump to Forum: