Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

snwcmpr
10/22/2019 5:31 AM
Thanks to you all....... I was not sleeping ... I stayed awake worried about it all. :)

Koffee Kosmo
10/21/2019 5:00 PM
While you were sleeping I have been active in booting out some spammers along with the posts they tried to sneak past me

NetriX
10/21/2019 2:41 PM
Apologies, fixed it asap! BBQ grill

snwcmpr
10/21/2019 12:35 PM
WOW!! A few minutes ago the site page said "Account Suspended". And would not open the site.

snwcmpr
10/18/2019 2:37 PM
Eth Nat Yirg Idido roasted yesterday. I dropped some off at a friends coffee shop. In a few days he will brew it and tell me what he thinks. We believe my roasts are better than what we buy.

Users Online
Guests Online: 4

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,202
Newest Member: Brad1969
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
renatoa - 2.00
allenb - 25.00
snwcmpr - 10.00
Groveland Hill Roas... - 25.00
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
You take one glass.....
opus
Fill it with vanilla ice cream, pour in raw milk, then sprinkle about a teaspoon of your favorite grind on the top and stir.

www.castironcoffee.com
ginny
WOW, I am off to buy some 'screeeem'
to try this.

ginny

thanks for posting

lzsbearly
That sounds too good to pass up. I think icecream will make the walk home today too.c:3c:3
L'z

bvwelch
Truly raw milk is hard to find these days, unless you have your own goats. :-)

But I do sprinkle the "fines" from my Zass on my ice cream along with a shot of chocolate syrup.

As a youngster, I was skinny - thin as a rail. My grandmother saw it as her personal challenge to fatten me up. Her 'milkshake' was raw milk, raw egg, ice cream and some chocolate syrup. It worked. I have not been skinny for more than 45 years. :-)

-bill

opus
bvwelch wrote:
Truly raw milk is hard to find these days, unless you have your own goats. :-)

Ha...I guess I am so used to having it, I think its the norm. You know, I have never tasted goat milk. We get milk from a guy that sells locally. Much easier than milking my own cows. :)

www.castironcoffee.com
Kaffee Bitte
opus wrote:
Ha...I guess I am so used to having it, I think its the norm. You know, I have never tasted goat milk. We get milk from a guy that sells locally. Much easier than milking my own cows. :)

I LOVE goats milk! When I am in the mood for a latte anymore that is the only milk I use for them. It is a bit odd compared to normal lattes but it is so thick and creamy! YUM!!!!
Lynn

"Some days it's spice, other days it's bitter dirt."

Favorite? How can there be such a thing?
opus
Lynn,

Dont MAKE me go out and milk a goat this spring...please!!!!

www.castironcoffee.com
Jump to Forum: