You must login to post a message.

JackH
OfflineAdmin
· 07/04/2020 10:27 AM
Happy 4th of July! jazzyhands

JackH
OfflineAdmin
· 06/24/2020 7:58 AM
@Mark McCornack, Please post your question in the forum.

Mark McCornack
· 06/15/2020 9:28 PM
Hi! Looking for a legacy inlet temp sensor on 13 yr old Gene Cafe. It seems they've changed it and now you need new mother board and new sensor. Any ideas where I can find compatibile old one? Mark

Samaniego
· 06/09/2020 6:39 PM
Wich thermometers Can i buy for my roasting machine compatible with usb or macbook?

JackH
OfflineAdmin
· 06/05/2020 5:38 PM
peveleth, It is better if you start a post in the forum with your question. These shouts go away in time.

Users Online
Guests Online: 6

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,629
Newest Member: Frederic
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 2.01
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Can't Find Roastlogger Software
AlexL
Hello -

I'm using an old Hottop KN8828 with an interface I installed 4 years ago built by Jim Gallt. Firmware on the interface was programmed to work with Roastlogger. I've used it successfully for several years up until I had an issue with the computer and needed to download Roastlogger again. I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet and so far I think that my interface may not be able to communicate with Artisan as is.

Does anyone know if there's a place to download the original Roastlogger software?

Thanks so much!

Alex

JackH
The Roastlogger site is no longer up.
I was able to use the wayback machine to view and download the TC4 sketches. They are located in our download section. https://forum.homeroasters.org/downlo...load_id=34

Also check here for a wayback machine archive of the site: https://web.archive.org/web/201905101...nload.html

This is the last archive of the board dated May 2019. The download links seem to work.

There has also been much work/modifications on the drivers here by member Greencardigan. Not sure if it includes the HT
Edited by JackH on 06/21/2020 12:44 PM
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.

AlexL
Awesome - this is great. Download was successful. Currently having some sort of Java related issues with the install. I'll keep working on it.

Thank you!

Alex

Jump to Forum: