Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

Koffee Kosmo
OfflineAdmin
· 08/12/2020 5:37 PM
And I thought it was just me that couldn't access the site All good now - coffee kept me company

JackH
OfflineAdmin
· 08/10/2020 8:46 PM
Had to make myself another cup of coffee to get through it.

snwcmpr
· 08/10/2020 7:33 PM
I went into withdrawal for a bit. Now .. all is good. roar

mtbizzle
· 08/10/2020 7:26 PM
Yeah Jack I think so, I couldn't access for a bit

JackH
OfflineAdmin
· 08/10/2020 6:51 PM
Did we lose the site for a while?

Users Online
Guests Online: 3

Members Online: 0

Total Members: 6,688
Newest Member: AaronT
In Memory Of Ginny
Donations

Latest Donations
Anonymous - 5.00
Anonymous - 5.00
renatoa - 2.00
JitterzZ - 2.01
renatoa - 2.00

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
A big Welcome to Jonas...
ginny
Members:

I have locked this thread and will move some posts to other threads.

I do not want this to become a question and answer place since all the posts Bullet specific will get buried.

If your question is not addressed in some of the threads simply start a new thread from within any set of posts/thread.

Jonas, I locked your thread so all roaster related stuff could be separate and not get lost...

for those who want to say hello and welcome Jonas, this is the place.

ginny,

roar
Edited by ginny on 03/19/2014 7:08 AM

RockinJava9
Welcome Jonas! Your roaster looks awesome.

How does a home roaster decide it's time for your roaster?

Tell us about your background in coffee roasting - have you been a home roaster for long?

Glad you are here.
Brett Mason
balancing faith and family
over a cup of homeroast glory!

www.brettmasonconsulting.com
allenb
Welcome Jonas! its nice to hear there's more new potential manufacturing on the horizon for roasters for the home market other than Taiwan and South Korea who have been pretty much the sole players for quite some time.

While it will be nice to follow your progress and hopefully your entrance into the market, to keep us interested in your project it will be beneficial to engage our members by posting in-depth details about the roaster versus generic details one would read in a sales brochure for the general public. For example; details like air flow path, chaff collection, style of heaters, control details (profiling capable), shaft bearings etc...

Also, are all of the bullet's features already carved in stone or will you need any feedback from our members on their merits or lack of?

Great to have you on board!

Allen
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

Aillio
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I have been a big fan of espresso for a long time, and the availability of fresh beans was very limited where I lived. At the same time my brother and dad got together and bought a Gene Cafe. After tasting their amazing coffee I decided to get a Behmore, and have been roasting on this one for a long time. I was running a small production company at the time, and serving coffee to my clients. That was when I realize that 400g is not much when you are making 10 espressos in a row, so I started to research the market and found that so many people really wanted a 1KG roaster.

To be honest, we am not a roast expert, but we have teamed up with some of the best in scandinavia to get everything tested properly.

The features are not set in stone, but we are getting there. The software however will be much more open to discussion.

I will share as much as I can right now, but we are process of getting a few patents, so I cant share everything with you just yet.

Will post some more photos soon

www.aillio.com
allenb

I will share as much as I can right now, but we are process of getting a few patents, so I cant share everything with you just yet.

Will post some more photos soon

Ah, I didn't realize you were awaiting patent application approvals. Feel free to divulge only what is safe for you at this time. Looking forward to more info down the road.

Allen
1/2 lb and 1 lb drum, Siemens Sirocco fluidbed, presspot, chemex, cajun biggin brewer from the backwoods of Louisiana

Koffee Kosmo
Welcome to Home Roasters Jonas
From one designer to another I wish you best of luck in your venture

KK
I home roast and I like it
Blog - http://koffeekosmo.blogspot.com/
Bezzera Strega: Mazzer Robur Grinder: 5 Box hand grinders: Pullman Tamper Convex: (KKTO) Turbo Oven Home Roaster: CONA Glass Rod Syphon: Pyrex Brewer:

http://koffeekosmo.com.au
JackH
Welcome Jonas, it looks like a great roaster!

Jack
---Jack

KKTO Roaster.

Aillio
Thanks KK and Jack!

www.aillio.com
Jump to Forum: